Don’t miss out as we return to Plain Talk in New Orleans!
The Center for Literacy and Learning’s annual Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® Institute brings together a who’s who of literacy experts, researchers, and practitioners to provide educators with the latest research and teaching strategies that increase student achievement. The Center is proud to offer exhibitor opportunities to participating individuals and organizations.
- Attendees include superintendents, state and district office administrators, principals, teacher leaders and coaches, and technical assistance providers (average Plain Talk attendance is 1,500).
- A geographical snapshot of the last three Plain Talk Institutes shows attendees hailing from 49 states and Canada, with a dash from England and Australia.
- 95% of Institute attendees report that they leave with knowledge, strategies, and tactics they will apply.
Please contact Plaintalk@mycll.org to learn more about Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities.
Becoming an industry partner for Plain Talk has many great benefits including:
- The ability to connect directly with educational professionals from all over the globe.
In 2020, Plain Talk brought more than 1,500 educators and decision makers to New Orleans. Past exhibitors report that this is the one conference they never miss.
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall time.
Booths are strategically placed in high traffic areas, and attendees will be able to learn about your products and services during dedicated breaks. In addition to having access to the entire attendee mailing list and e-mails of attendees who opt-in to share, you’ll be able to use a new lead generator.
- More ways to elevate your brand.
We’ve created more ways to elevate your brand to your target audience. Whether it’s through exclusive sponsorship opportunities, an education track sponsorship, or an exhibitor session, you’ll be highlighted through the official conference program, website, mobile app, and social media.
“I have been teaching over 25 years and have attended– Jennifer Fulton
many conferences and trainings. This, by far, was the best ever!
From the organization of the whole event, the friendly and
informative people on the phone and emails, the great hotel to
the top-notch presenters, it was superior!! If at all possible,
I will sure plan on attending in the future.”