Accommodations for Plain Talk
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning®
Sponsored by Amplify
All Institute sessions will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
It’s all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, guests can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside our front door.
- $218 per night plus tax and fees. Government rate of $173 per night plus tax and fees is available to those that qualify. Taxes and fees are currently 16.2% and $3.00 occupancy fee per night for single/double occupancy.
- Click here to reserve. If you or your group qualify for the Government rate, select “I have an access code” from the drop-down menu and enter ptl2022.
- The room block is available through Friday, January 14, 2022.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Complimentary in-room basic internet for attendees.
- Complimentary health club use for all attendees registered in the hotel (excludes classes and court fees).
- Discounted parking rate of $20 per night (plus tax) for overnight guests in the self-parking garage. Valet parking is at the regular rate.
- Discounted daily parking rate of $10 per day in the self-parking garage (between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM).
The Center for Literacy and Learning will follow any guidelines or restrictions related to the pandemic that may be in place February 9 – 11, 2022 in New Orleans, Louisiana and at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
Click here to view the Hilton’s safety protocols regarding Covid-19.