Accommodations for Plain Talk
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning®
January 31st – February 2nd, 2024
All Institute sessions will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
It’s all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, guests can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside our front door.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras St. New Orleans, LA 70130
- $224 per night plus tax and fees. A government rate of $158 per night* plus tax and fees are available to those that qualify. Taxes and fees are currently 16.2% and a $3.00 occupancy fee per night for single/double occupancy. *Government rate is subject to change.
- Reservations can be made HERE. There are a limited number of rooms on hold under the government rate. Please select “I have an access code” and enter PTAGOV0124784. Proper documentation will be required at check-in.
- The room block is available through Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Complimentary in-room basic internet for attendees.
- Complimentary health club use for all attendees registered in the hotel (excludes classes and court fees).
- Overnight parking in the Hilton’s self-parking garage is discounted to $20 per night (plus tax) for guests staying in the Hilton. Valet parking is available for approximately $50 per night plus tax.
- A daily parking rate of $10 per day in the Hilton’s self-parking garage is available for those who drive in each day. This rate is valid if you arrive after 6:00 AM and leave before 6:00 PM.