Plain Talk About Literacy & Learning®
brought to you by
March 8-10, 2023
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® is heralded as the nation’s premier literacy institute. The Institute gained its reputation because of its clear focus on providing evidence-based reading research and strategies for those who teach all ages and grade levels.
Interested in partnership opportunities? Learn more about the sponsor and exhibitor options.
What are the Topics?
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® attendees can expect to leave more informed about numerous subjects affecting education, including:
- Assessment and Feedback
- Science of Reading
- Foundational Reading Skills
- Higher-level Thinking and Metacognition
- Classroom Management
- At-risk Students
- Dyslexia and Other Learning Difficulties
- English Language Learners
- Structured Literacy
- High-yield Strategies
- Speaking and Listening
- Written Expression
- $645 on or before October 14, 2022
- $745 after October 14, 2022, on or before February 28, 2023
- $795 after February 28, 2023, until the event.
Note: Full payment must be made prior to the start of the event.
All Institute sessions will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
Who Should Attend?
Plain Talk About Literacy and Learning® is one of the nation’s premier literacy conferences, attracting education industry professionals from all levels, including:
- Instructional specialists
- Staff developers
- Elementary school teachers
- Middle school teachers
- Special education teachers
- School psychologists
- Curriculum specialists/directors
- Teacher leaders
- Reading coaches
- School administrators
- School/District leaders
- Literacy leaders/advocates
- Higher education professors/instructors
Prior Plain Talk Programs
What the 2022 attendees said about Plain Talk:
Want to Attend Plain Talk?
Download this letter explaining why attending Plain Talk will benefit your organization. This form letter can be shared with your management team.